Bark Busters Lifetime Support Guarantee
The Bark Busters worldwide dog behaviour training support guarantee is unique in the industry. It is designed to help owners resolve their dog behaviour issues and dog obedience issues and to provide our customers with ongoing peace of mind. It provides for the following:
- Written: Clients receive a written, signed copy of the dog training guarantee on their Bark Busters receipt which is an official Bark Busters document and outlines all the training methods which must be adopted to resolve your dog’s behaviour problems.
- Backed Up: The Bark Busters guarantee is backed up by the world’s largest dog training company. Copies of all guarantee receipts are retained at Bark Busters' Australia & New Zealand Head Office.
- Service Guarantee: The Bark Busters guarantee simply states that if the owner continues to carry out all of the training instructions provided by the therapist at the training lessons, the Bark Busters therapist will continue to work with the owner, to achieve the desired results, for either one year, or the life of the dog (depending on the service obtained) at no additional charge. Most clients prefer the lifetime support guarantee because they receive peace of mind for very little additional cost. It is the clients’ responsibility to contact the Bark Busters trainer if any problem arises with the training. The guarantee provides for ongoing, free assistance no matter if the same problems recur, or if new problems arise (depending on the service obtained).
- Guarantee Moves With The Dog: If for any reason the dog needs to be re-homed, the remaining term of the guarantee passes to the new owner for a nominal fee. In the case of the lifetime support guarantee, the new owner will be trained and will receive the benefits of the guarantee for the life of the dog. The one-year guarantee applies if the re-housing is done within the first year. Clients can upgrade to the lifetime support guarantee for an additional charge.
- Guarantee Moves With The Owner: If the owner moves to another location, the guarantee continues to be valid, either for the life of the dog, or one year from the date of the first lesson, depending on the service obtained. If there is a Bark Busters therapist reasonably close by, services will be provided at no charge. Where a client falls outside the geographical area covered by a trainer a travel fee may apply. If there is no trainer in an area, Bark Busters will provide assistance by phone and email. People who move to parts of the world where Bark Busters has offices, ongoing assistance is also covered at no additional charge.
- Limitations of Cover: The guarantee may not be transferred to another dog. The guarantee is not a money back guarantee. If the dog is euthanised or the dog dies the guarantee is rendered null and void. All training advice must be adopted by the owner in order for the guarantee to remain valid. If the owner adopts an alternative form of training without prior discussion with their therapist this will render the guarantee null and void.
- Over 28 Years Of History: Bark Busters has grown to be the largest dog training company in the world, with over 1 million dogs trained. The guarantee has been part of the company since 1989 when company founders, Danny and Sylvia Wilson, decided that it would help to significantly reduce the number of dogs that were being euthanised and provide customers peace of mind for many years. The company is expanding rapidly internationally and can be counted upon to fully honour its guarantee.
Please consult your local trainer for pricing information.
You can get in touch with your local trainer by calling us on 0800 167 710 or by visiting our website.
Please call us anytime if you require assistance.