Join the Largest & Most Supportive Dog Training Company in the World with Uncapped Earning Potential!
Enjoy a balanced dog loving lifestyle with a rewarding and proven business model that let's you be your own boss!
Plus, with our support you don't have to fear the 'great unknown' of starting a new business.
Who's it for:
- Dog lovers with good people skills who want to create a balanced lifestyle for themselves
- Dog lovers who are motivated for success and want to make a difference in the lives of their neighbourhood
- Uncapped income capacity + job security backed by an established brand of over 30 years
- 7 day per week head office support team
- Access to knowledge from a pool of over 250 trainers in 6 countries
- Complete training provided (You just have to love dogs!)
What our Franchisees say
"It's so rewarding to see the smiles on the owners faces and to regularly get a "Wow!" from them. I have had a couple of professions prior to joining Bark Busters, working in the building industry, then working with race horses before I found Bark Busters. This is my dream come true and now my forever career. I never tire of seeing the change from naughty to nice and I love helping people get the best out of their best friend. My clients love that the methods are kind and caring and that they will still be friends with their dog." Todd Morris - Illawarra & Southern Highlands
How it works
- Bark Busters provides you with everything you need for your own successful business
- Begin with an in-depth 3 week training program (held in Wollongong, NSW)
- We then help you set up and establish your business within your region. Providing you all the tools for maintained success
- Enjoy the continued support, guidance and accountability from our head office and other trainers
- Stay connected and updated through cloud based Collaboration Tools
How to get started
- If this opportunity excites you and you're a dog lover looking for a career change that gives you lifestyle balance and uncapped earning potential, click below to book in a call.
- On the call you'll meet with one of our team to see if this opportunity is right for you and have all your questions answered.